The Science & Engineering Lab Inventory System is an innovative, easy to learn full-featured solution for research laboratories.
The Science & Engineering Lab Inventory solution enables organizations to perform effective inventory monitoring, setting and assessing stock levels, up-to-date inventory management and forecasting. Running a laboratory is challenging, and knowing what you have in stock and who has it is extremely important to reduce costs and increase productivity, make things run efficiently.
Lab Inventory can be used to track reagents, disposables, analytical instruments, computer hardware, general laboratory equipment. Lab Inventory is ideal for all types of industries, including biotechnology, chemistry, education, dentistry, electronics, physics, medicine and more.
Do you know?
Web based client/server Lab Inventory architecture allows secure data access from anywhere with one-time installation. It supports multi-platform browser support for popular operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux based computers.
With Lab Inventory you can quickly and easily upload your existing Excel based inventory and get started in minutes, manage laboratory inventory, place orders and keep track of them in one place. Lab Inventory can provide you with the advanced functionality you require enabling you to regain control of your stuff.
The Science & Engineering Lab Inventory solution works with each stage of the inventory management lifecycle, allows to keep track of where inventory items are and how much are available, generate reports listing inventory items by location, vendor, name, catalog number and custom fields, quickly access important information.
Lab Inventory makes it easy to track inventory stock totals and expiration dates for collection kits. The Kit Builder provides a powerful interface where you can record and manage all of your kit information including supplies and experimental materials.
Material Requirements Planning (MRP) module helps to avoid product shortages or stock levels that are too high. MRP module uses inventory data to predict the future demand by identifying trends and patterns, calculates required quantities and due dates.
Lab Inventory Reservations feature provides flexible scientific instruments schedules and advance reservations before use. Lab Inventory supports different billing rates for instruments.
Lab Inventory provides the easy way to browse vendor catalogs and quickly add items and orders into your inventory.
Accurate, real-time inventory enables all types of laboratories to operate more effectively, provides a high-performance, relational database system for tracking any type of laboratory supplies. Science & Engineering Lab Inventory can be seamlessly integrated with other IT systems, such as purchasing and accounting.
The Science & Engineering Lab Inventory system complies with regulations covering purchase, storage, use and inventory disposal.
Get your free 60-day Demo version.
To login for the first time, please use the built-in Administrator account:
The Demo version is fully functional and offers every feature of the product for you to test-drive. Build 90.
Lab Inventory module is a part of The Lab Processes system.
- Support multiple independent data sets, laboratories
- Avoid product shortages or stock levels that are too high
- Know when to order reagents, disposables, equipment and in what quantity
- Determine for how long stocks will cover your requirements
- Minimize the number and amount of inventory items stored
- Minimize waste generation and control waste disposal costs
- Maintain up-to-date inventories, information on cost, age, usage patterns
- Real-time physical count of the inventory
- Maintain a complete vendor database including the purchase order/contract
- Check in/out items
- Manage equipment maintenance schedule
- Sign up for shared equipment
- Store all calibration certificates
- Attach images, word, pdf and excel files
- Manage document version and state
- Calculate the inventory valuation
- Forecast an estimate of future demand
- Track items by scanning a barcode label
- Record critical information
- Analyze and report all aspects of inventory and purchasing
- Automate the manual physical counting steps
- Eliminate errors
- Integrate with third-party solutions
- Annotate items with custom forms and parameters
- Add item notifications and alerts
Lab Inventory meets Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidelines, including 21 CFR Part 11 requirements: Provides an audit trail for every data change including the date/time stamp, what was modified, and who made the modifications. Facilitates enhanced password security.